- The Indoor Archery matches on Tuesday nights at 7 pm, Five Spot on Thursday nights at 7pm. If you have questions send an E-Mail or Text Bill Mcdonal at firstname.lastname@example.org, for details.
- Pistol Range Officers: Starting on March the 1st, Pistol Range officer Meetings will be held every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 1:30 pm and 7:30 pm. This for new members that are not Range officers yet. If you are a Range officer now then disregard.
- CCDW Classes: THE BOARD HAS DECIDED TO HOLD CCDW CLASSES ON THE 3RD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH FROM 8:30 - 5:30 TO SIGN UP CONTACT TOM BOLES 502-526-2000. COST $85 MINUS 15% FOR MEMBERS.
- The Black Powder Range will have competitions the first Saturday and the fourth Sunday of the month. Put on your 1700-1800 period costumes and come out and join the fun, all are welcome.
- Membership Prices: The Board decided to have all Memberships due in April. If your membership is due after April then the rate will be prorated $10.00 for ea month. They raised the Dues to $140.00 this year also. So if your Membership is due in July $140- $30 = $110, will take you back to April 2017. Police and emergency workers rate stays the same and will also be prorated $10.00 a month past April. If you have any Questions send inquiry to email@example.com.
- The .22 cal. Rifle silhouette matches are the 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 6 pm. There will be practice and makups the other Thursdays. A new round will start in April. The Bullseye matches are held on Mondays at 6:00 pm. Everyone is welcome. Check out the facebook page for details.
- The 50 yard 22 rimfire range is nearing completion and will be set up like the pistol range with a Combination lock. You will have to become a Range officer and take a test before using it. Meeting's will be scheduled.
- Winter is here! The lake and the hill have been covered with ice, be careful please. If you have children, make sure they are wearing safety gear and keep an eye on them. The catfish limit is still 4 catfish a day, if you bring a visitor they can only come twice and the limits apply to them also. There is a $5.00 quest fee. If you see someone taking more than the limit let the caretaker know. No boats are allowed on the lake from 10:00 PM until 6:00 AM. Please pick up your trash, if you bring it take it back home with you. ( Chairs, coolers, trash etc.)
Make sure that you have your membership card and fishing license with you when you fish at the Club. Fish and Wildlife will be checking and ticketing those that don't.
We used to close the indoor restrooms in the winter to keep the pipes from freezing. For the members comfort we are heating the building now and keeping the rest rooms open. We are having problems with members abusing the restrooms, squatting on the seats where people sit , crapping on the toilets and in the Urinals ( men's ), stealing the toilet paper and paper towels. If you see or hear of this going on let the caretaker know. Our club is run by volunteers so if you mess it up; clean it up;
HOW TO JOIN:
- Dues for 2016 are $140 for a family membership (a family consists of all kids under 18 or a full time student under 21).
- Memberships are due in April. If you join after April your membership will be prorated by $10 month.
- The membership form list the dues at $135 disregard this until it is changed.
- The rate for Active Law Enforcement, Emergency (Fire/EMS) Personnel and Disabled Veterans stays the same and it will be prorated also.
Print, Download and Send Us the membership form, or Sign up on Sunday afternoons between 1-4pm at the Trap House.
Gear for Sale:
- We have Orange and Khaki T-shirts available $15.00 These can be purchased at The Trap house or see the Caretaker
- If you order by mail there will be a $6.00 shipping charge.
- Send orders to the club email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Club
Club Caretaker Contact Number:
☎ (502) 821-4440
Please contact between
8am to 8pm only.